Cucumber sorbet with Zubrowka Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- for serving: Zubrovka vodka, mint leaves
How to make Cucumber sorbet with Zubrowka
- Peel cucumbers, remove seeds, cut into 2-3 cm long sections.
- Blend cucumbers, salt, water, sugar, lemon juice and mint leaves.
- Pour cucumbers' mixture in ice cream maker.
- Serve with Zubrovka and mint leaves.