Dried yuba with string bean Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 package of dried yuba sticks
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 200 grams of string bean, cooked, cut into sections
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of mirin
- 1 teaspoon of korean bean paste
- 1/2 teaspoon of red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of oil
How to make Dried yuba with string bean
- Dehydrate yuba by soaking it in warm water, once it's soft, drain it and cut into sections.
- Heat oil in the wok, add spring onions (white parts only), fry 2 minutes.
- Mix sauce ingredients: soy sauce, mirin, bean paste and curry paste. Pour into wok.
- Add dehydrated yuba. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Add string beans and spring onions, simmer 4 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds and sesame oil.