Easters stuffed eggs Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 10 hadr boild eggs
- 3 tablespoon of soft butter
- 4 tablesppons of dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
- pinch of salt
- ground black pepper
- bread crumbs
How to make Easters stuffed eggs
- Cut eggs in half, try not to damage shells too much, halves of shells will be used later.
- Chop hard boild eggs, add 1 tablespoon of soft butter, dill, parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Mix eggs mixture.
- Stuff eggs shells with egg mixture.
- Melt remaining butter in frying pan, deep each stuffed shell in bread crumbs and fry.
- Serve warm as side dish.