Green tea ice cream Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 cup of milk (3,6 %)
- 1 cup of cream (12 %)
- 7 grams of matcha powder
- 80 grams of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of potatoes starch
How to make Green tea ice cream
- Heat milk and cream, add sugar and matcha, mix till they dissolve.
- Mix potato starch with 2 tablespoons of milk and add to heated mixture.
- Mix well till it thickens.
- Cool down.
- Place mixture in ice cream maker.