Grilled salmon with Jack Daniel's sauce Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 800 grams of salmon fillet, sliced into 4 serving pieces
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of chopped pineapple
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Jack Daniel or other whisky
How to make Grilled salmon with Jack Daniel's sauce
- Sprinkle salmon with salt, brush with oil.
- Heat grill.
- Grill salmon 5 minutes, flip side and continue 3 minutes, brush with Jack Daniel's sauce, flip again, brush the other side with sauce.
- Serve with remaining sauce.