Japanese style beef Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 500 grams of beef, lean and thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into julienne
- 1 negi, japanese leek, sliced
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sake
- 1 teaspoon of black sugar
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
How to make Japanese style beef
- Fry carrots, ginger and beef till done. Mix in order to separate slices of meat.
- Pour in soy sauce, sake and black sugar.
- Sprinkle with negi.
- Serve with steamed rice.