Japanese style chicken wings Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 6 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons of red sake
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of curry
- 1/2 of white ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons of potato starch
- oil for frying
How to make Japanese style chicken wings
- Clean chicken wings, marinate in red sake for about 1 hour.
- Wipe dry wings, sprinkle with salt, curry and white pepper.
- Put potato starch into plastic bag (kind of food storage bag), place 2 wings at a time, zip bag, shake until wings are covered in starch. Continue with all wings.
- Heat oil, fry wings till golden.