Korean style pancakes Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 5 table spoons of wheat flour
- 2/3 cup of water
- pinch of salt
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 table spoon of oil
For dipping sauce:
- 1 table spoon of light soy sauce
- 1 table spoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tea spoon of sesame oil
- 1/2 tea spoon of sesame seeds
How to make Korean style pancakes
- Mix flour, water and salt, till you receive smooth batter.
- Add zucchini and onion, mix well.
- Heat frying pan with 1/2 spoon of oil.
- Pour in half of pancake mixture, fry till golden, then flip and continue frying till golden.
- Meantime mix sauce ingredients.
- It makes 2 thin pancakes, but it may vary, depending how big is your frying pan.