Leek packages Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 leek (preferably thick one)
- 2 chicken thighs, cooked in broth
- 1 tablespoon of goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
How to make Leek packages
- Cut leek lengthwise in other to get single layers of leek.
- Blanch leek.
- Debone chicken and shred it finely, mix with cheese, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Spread one layer of leek, place 1 tablespoon of stuffing in the middle, seal package and fasten it with toothpick.
- Refrigerate before serving.
- Serve deepen in hot broth.