Leeks with bechamel Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 3 small leeks (or 2standard size)
- 20 grams of butter
- 10 grams of wheat flour
- 250 ml of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- pinch of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan
How to make Leeks with bechamel
- Wash leeks and cut into sections.
- Smear heatproof dish with butter and arrange leeks.
- In saucepan melt butter add flour, mix well, heat 2 minutes, slowly add milk on low heat and stir continuously till sauce thickens.
- Add nutmeg, black pepper and parmesan, mix well.
- Pour bechamel sauce over leeks.
- Heat oven to 180 C degrees and bake leeks about 15-20 minutes.