Matcha brioche with Kuromame (黒豆) Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 150 ml of milk
- 5 grams of matcha
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams of butter, in room temperature
- 400 grams of wheat flour
- 60 grams of sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 package of dried yeast
- 1/2 cup of Kuromame (黒豆)
- 3 tablespoons of orange jam
- 2 tablespoons of brandy
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
How to make Matcha brioche with Kuromame (黒豆)
- If using bread maker, mix matcha with milk, pour it into baking tray, add eggs, butter, flour, sugar, salt and dried yeast, start program for brioche. Once dough doubles in size, sprinkle with Kuromame.
- Without bread maker, mix matcha with milk, pour it into big bowl, add eggs, butter, flour, sugar, salt and dried yeast, mix well and knead into uniformed dough. Keep dough in warm place till it doubles in size (about 1 hour). Knead again, sprinkle with Kuromame amani and let it rise again (about 30 minutes). Bake in 180 C degrees for about 50 minutes, till golden brown.
- Prepare glaze: mix orange jam, brandy, water and sugar.
- Brush ready cake with glaze.