Matcha & Cranberry muffins Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 300 grams of wheat flour
- 2 tea spoons of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 100 grams plus 1 table spoon of sugar
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 50 grams of dried cranberries
- 1 tea spoon of matcha
How to make Matcha & Cranberry muffins
- Sift flour, add baking powder, matcha and salt.
- Whip eggs, sugar, yogurt and oil, till the mixture becomes smooth and uniform.
- Add flour bit by bit.
- Add bananas, cranberries, mix well.
- Pour dough into muffin baking tray.
- Sprinkle each muffin with sugar.