Prawn thai curry Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 8 big prawns, heads chopped off and shells removed, vain removed, tail trimmed
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon of red curry paste
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 lime leaves
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1/3 cup of coconut flakes
- 150 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup of cauliflower, cooked and chopped into bite size pieces
- basil leaves
How to make Prawn thai curry
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and red curry paste, fry 1-2 minutes till fragrant, add red onion, lime leaves and coconut milk. Let it boil, reduce heat and place prawns in a wok.
- Simmer 6 minutes, add brown sugar, fish sauce, lemon juice, cauliflower, half of coconut flakes and cherry tomatoes.
- Simmer 2 more minutes.
- Serve with jasmine rice, garnished with remaining coconut flakes and basil leaves.