Salad with mozzarella Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- couple of leaves of lollo rosso lettuce
- 1 red tomato, sliced
- 1-2 small yellow tomatoes cut in wedges
- radish sprouts
- slices of mozzarella cheese
- mint for garnish
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- dried herbs (oregano, mint, basil)
How to make Salad with mozzarella
- Arrange lollo rosso leaves on a serving plate, place slices of red tomato and top them with mozzarella.
- Decorate with yellow tomatoes, radish sprouts and mint leaves.
- Sprinkle with balsamic, olive oil and dried herbs.