Snail like buns with red pesto Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 100 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of rye flour
- 6 tablespoons of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of red pesto
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried oregano
How to make Snail like buns with red pesto
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with teaspoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour. Keep in warm place till it doubles in size.
- Sift flour, add salt, oil and yeast mixture. Knead dough.
- Let it rest in warm place about 1 hour.
- Roll out and smear with pesto, sprinkle with oregano. Roll up, and cut into sections.
- Place snail buns in baking tray, let them rest and rise about 20 minutes, smear with egg.
- Bake in preheated oven in 180 C degrees about 20 minutes.