Soft tofu with dried shrimp roe Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 package of tofu
- 1 teaspoon of dried shrimp roe
- spring onion, sliced
- 2 slices of ginger
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- pinch of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sake
- sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of potato starch
How to make Soft tofu with dried shrimp roe
- Cut tofu in cubes, blanch and cool down.
- Mix sauce ingredients: oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, sake and water.
- Heat wok, add dried shrimp roe, heat till fragrant, add ginger and sauce ingredients, mix well.
- Add tofu to the sauce, mix gently to cover tofu in sauce. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Mix potato starch with 2 tablespoons of water, add it to wok and mix till sauce thicken.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame oil and spring onion.