Steamed beef balls with winter bamboo shoot Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 350 grams of beef, minced
- 1 bamboo shoot, chopped
- 1 table spoon of flowering leek sauce
- 1 table spoon of light soy sauce
- 2 tea spoons of corn flour
- 3 table spoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- 1 table spoon of sesame oil
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1/2 inch of ginger root, grated
How to make Steamed beef balls with winter bamboo shoot
- Mix meat with bamboo shoot, soy sauce, flowering leek sauce.
- Mix water with corn flour, add to meat mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Shape meat into balls.
- Steam over high heat for 8 min.
- Mix dipping sauce ingredients together with 2 table spoons of steaming liquid.