Steamed eggplant with pork Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 eggplants, trimmed and sliced lengthwise
- 200 grams of ground pork
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sake
- 1 teaspoon of five flavor spice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 stalk of spring onion, sliced
How to make Steamed eggplant with pork
- Marinate meat with soy sauce, sake and five flavor spice.
- Mix sauce ingredients.
- Fry garlic about 2 minutes till it becomes fragrant.
- Steam eggplant about 8 minutes.
- Add pork meat and steam another 5 minutes.
- Serve poured with sauce and fried garlic.