Sweet corn patties with matcha salt Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 corncob, cooked and kernel cut out
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoon of wheat flour
- 2 tablespoon panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and black pepper
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp matcha powder
How to make Sweet corn patties with matcha salt
- Mix corn kernels, eggs, salt, pepper, wheat flour and panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve with salt mixed with matcha.