Sweet potatoe & cranberries muffin Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 150 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of rye flour
- 250 grams of sweet potato
- 60 grams of dried cranberries
- 125 ml of oil
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 150 grams of yoghurt
- 50 grams of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 40 grams of bacon or ham
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- almond flakes for garnish
How to make Sweet potatoe & cranberries muffin
- Peel sweet potato, cut into cubes and boil till soft.
- Sift flour, add sugar, baking powder, cayenne pepper, mix well.
- In separate dish whisk egg and oil, add yoghurt, add dry ingredients, bit by bit, mix well.
- Add sweet potatoes cubes and cranberries.
- Pour dough into muffin baking tray, garnish with almond flakes.
- Bake in preheated oven in 175 C degrees about 25 minutes.