Thai style pickles Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 cucumbers, cut into 6cm long sections
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into sections
- 4 dried chili peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of sichuan pepper, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoons of dried coriander
- 100 ml of rice vinegar
- 50 ml of hot water
- 2 teaspoons of palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1 fish sauce
How to make Thai style pickles
- Prepare vegetables.
- Dissolve palm sugar in hot water.
- Place chili peppers, garlic and sichuan pepper in blender, pulverize.
- Use pickling container, pour in dissolve palm sugar, rice vinegar, light soy sauce, fish sauce, blended spices, dried coriander and black pepper, mix well.
- Place vegetables, weight them down, place container in the fridge.
- Ready next day.