trio colour - yeast cake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 200 grams of wheat flour, type: 450
- 150 grams of wheat flour, type: 500
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- 80 grams of sugar
- 30 grams of butter, in room temperature
- pinch of salt
- 1 package of dried yeast
- 1 tablespoon of matcha tea
- 1,5 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
How to make trio colour - yeast cake
- Mix together all ingredients except 3 last positions.
- Knead well into uniformed, smooth dough.
- Divide into 3 equal parts.
- Mix matcha with 1 tablespoon of water and add it to first portion of dough, knead well, till colour is evenly distributed.
- Mix cocoa powder with second portion of dough, knead well, till colour is evenly distributed.
- Add tablespoon of flour to remaining portion of uncloured dough, knead well.
- Form long rolls from each dough, use extra flour if they are too sticky to handle, braid them.
- Place in baking tray, leave it to rise for about 1,5 hour.
- Bake in 180 C degrees for about 45 minutes.
- You can use bread maker to knead dough, rise it and bake.