Veal ribs with oranges and honey Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 kg of veal ribs
- 150 ml of sake
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of potato starch
- 1 cup of pearl barley
- baby spinach
- spring onion
How to make Veal ribs with oranges and honey
- Wash and wipe dry veal ribs, cut, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze juice from 1 orange, mix with sake, pour it into pot, place ribs inside simmer 45 minutes.
- Mix sauce ingredients, honey, soy sauce, garlic.
- Add into pot, mix.
- Reduce sauce.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon of potato starch with 2 tablespoon of water and pour into pot.
- Meanwhile, soak pearl barley, dry on sieve, boil 2 cups of water, add pearl barley, reduce heat and simmer about 20 min till water is absorbed.
- Serve with baby spinach, spring onion and slices of orange.