Vegetable Petit Tarts Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 20 grams of yeast
- 1/2 cup of milk
- pinch of sugar
- 150 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of spelt flour
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- pinch of salt
- oil for brushing baking tray
- 200 grams of boletus mushrooms, sliced
- 1 big onion, sliced
- 1/2 of broccoli head, divided into florets
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams of cottage cheese, mashed with fork
- 200 ml of milk
- black pepper
- 3 table spoons of lemon juice
- 3 table spoons of chopped parsley
- 1 tea spoon of oil
How to make Vegetable Petit Tarts
- Mix milk, yeast and sugar to make leaven. Put it in warm place and wait till it doubles it's volume.
- Sift the flour, mix with olive oil, add leaven and mix it well. Knead smooth and uniform dough. Put it in warm place and wait 45 min till it rises.
- In the frying pan heat the oil, add onion, fry till change colour, add mushrooms, fry till done, sprinkle with black pepper.
- Steam broccoli. When it cools down, slice.
- Mix cottage cheese, milk, eggs, add lemon juice, black pepper, parsley. Divide mixture in half. Add fried mushrooms with onion to one half of the cheese & egg mixture. Add broccoli to the other half of cheese & egg mixture.
- Brush muffin baking tray with oil.
- Roll out the dough, cut in rectangulars and place them in "holes" of muffins baking tray.
- Fill petit tarts with stuffing, half with broccoli, half with mushroom stuffing.
- Bake in preheated oven, in 180 C degrees about 20-25 minutes, till golden brown.