Creole Potato Pancakes Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 pound shredded potatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 2 eggs
- 10 ounces shredded Andouille sausage
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- salt, pepper, and Tabasco to taste
How to make Creole Potato Pancakes
Mix all ingredients well. Heat some grapeseed/vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Spoon the mixture into the hot skillet, forming little cakes, and cook until well-browned on both sides.
Garnish with sour cream and chives if desired. Actually, garnish with whatever you want. These puppies taste good with anything.