Fruit Wands Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt (recommended: Dannon)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 (2-pound) container pre-cut mixed fruit cubes (such as pineapple, cantaloupe, melon, watermelon)
- 16 whole strawberries
How to make Fruit Wands
1. Cut the cantaloupe in half and remove all seeds from 1/2 with a spoon. Slice a tiny bit off the bottom so it sits flat like a bowl. Place on a plate.
2. Place cantaloupe half with seeds, seed side down on a plate.
3. In a bowl, whisk together yogurt and honey; pour into the cantaloupe bowl for dip.
4. To make wands, slide cubes of fruit onto skewers, leaving 1 inch at both ends of each skewer. Stick 1 end into cantaloupe half, top the skewer with a strawberry.
Makes 8 servings, Difficulty: Easy