Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 3 sweet potatoes, cooked through, cut into wedges
- Canola oil, for brushing
- 1 tablespoon Bobby Flay Poultry Rub
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
How to make Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
1. Brush the potato wedges with oil and season with rub, salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until nicely marked.
2. Whisk the syrup with the mustard. Brush the potatoes with the glaze and turn a few times to caramelize.
Makes 8-10 servings, Difficulty: Easy