The Man Handler: Steak 'n Eggs Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 (10 ounce) striploin steaks
- Kosher salt
- Serving suggestion: fried eggs
How to make The Man Handler: Steak 'n Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, garlic, and pepper. Marinate the striploin in the mixture for 60 minutes.
3. Heat a cast iron pan over high heat. Season the marinated striploin with salt.
4. Place the steak in the hot pan, the marinade has enough oil in it so that it is not necessary to add extra. Sear for 2 minutes, flip over, sear for 1 minute and place on a baking sheet.
5. Continue searing the remainder of the steaks. Place baking sheet into the oven and cook to desired color and doneness. For medium, cook for 9 minutes. Serve with fried eggs.
Makes 6 servings, Difficulty: Easy