Cherry Parfait Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 cup canned cherry pie filling
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt or light ice cream, softened slightly
- 1 cup nondairy whipped topping or whipped cream
- 8 tablespoons candied nuts (pecans, walnuts, peanuts
How to make Cherry Parfait
1. Fill 1/2 cup pie filling into 4 tall glasses.
2. Top with 1/2 cup frozen yogurt.
3. Top with remaining pie filling and remaining yogurt and spoon whipped topping over the top.
4. Sprinkle with nuts and serve.
Makes 4 servings, Difficulty: Easy