Custard Cake with Caramelized Pineapple Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 3 1/2 cups mochiko (rice flour)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (16-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- caramelized pineapples
How to make Custard Cake with Caramelized Pineapple
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift dry ingredients well.
3. Add remaining ingredients except melted butter.
4. Mix until batter is well combined using a whisk.
5. Fold in melted butter and pour into a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Cut into 3-inch squares and serve with caramelized pineapple.
Yields one pan, Difficulty: Intermediate