Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 2 cups AP Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2.5 Tbsp Sugar
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1.5 cups Milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla extract (not imitation vanilla)
- 3 floz Melted Unsalted Butter
- 3 Egg Whites, whipped stiff peaks
How to make Waffles
- Pre-heat waffle iron
- In a large bowl, combine: sifted flour, sugar & salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine: milk, egg yolks, vanilla extract
- Combine wet ingredients with dry. Don't over beat!
- Mix in baking powder
- Mix in melted butter
- Fold in whipped egg whites. careful not to over beat mixture.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray & carefully pour 3/4 to 1 cup of waffle batter on the waffle iron.
- Cook till golden & serve with desired toppings