Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 3 tbsp honey mustard, divided
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (6 oz.), cut into 24 pieces
- 8 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- 4 oz. sharp-white cheddar cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 24 crackers
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
How to make Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites
1. Heat broiler.
2. Mix 2 tbsp. mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Add to chicken; toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. Drain chicken; discard marinade.
3. Wrap bacon around chicken; secure with toothpicks. Place on rack of broiler pan. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 min. or until bacon is crisp and chicken is done, turning after 5 min.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Carefully remove toothpicks from chicken. Cut cheese slices in half. Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese. Bake 4 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with chicken, remaining mustard and parsley.
Makes 12 servings