Edamame Salad with Wasabi Dressing Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen shelled edamame
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (16-ounce) can baby corn cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (2-ounce) jar sliced pimento
How to make Edamame Salad with Wasabi Dressing
1. Place frozen shelled edamame in a microwave-safe bowl with 2 tablespoons of water. Cover and cook on high for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, When finished cooking, let sit covered for 1 minute. Transfer edamame to a bowl of ice water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining vegetables. Add edamame when finished cooling and toss to combine.
3. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, wasabi, and soy sauce. Pour over salad and toss to combine.
Makes 6 servings, Difficulty: Easy