Lip Smackin' Trail Mix Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 cups granola (recommended: Hudson Valley Dessert Company)
- 3/4 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 3/4 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) can flaked coconut (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (meat only)
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup banana chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup dark raisins
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, diced
How to make Lip Smackin' Trail Mix
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except banana chips and raisins, cherries and apricots. Mix well. Spread evenly in an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven; stir in banana chips, raisins, cherries and apricots. Cool thoroughly. Store tightly covered at room temperature.