Mint Meringue Kisses Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- (makes 1 1/2 dozen)
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 drops mint extract
- 2 drops peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup walnuts (optional)
How to make Mint Meringue Kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 deg F (190 deg C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, salt, extracts, and sugar until stiff.
- Fold in chocolate chips (and nuts if using).
- Drop bater by heaping teaspoonfuls onto covered baking sheet. Place in oven and turn off oven and leave the cookies alone for 5 hours or overnight. These are sometimes called "Overnight Cookies."