Ham and cheese potato cakes Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 medium to large potatoes
- 1 egg yolk
- 125g grated cheese
- 2 slices of thin ham (I use Quorn)
- Breadcrumbs (optional)
How to make Ham and cheese potato cakes
1. Bake and mash the potatoes.
2. Add the egg yolk, grated cheese and ham and mix well.
3. Separate and roll the mixture into balls, then flatten. This recipe should make four or five medium sized cakes.
4. Cover in breadcrumbs if needed.
5. Fry each cake for approximately three to four minutes on a low heat.
6. Simple, but yummy!