Lemon Broccoli Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 gloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head of broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make Lemon Broccoli
1. Heat 2 minced garlic cloves, 2 or 3 strips lemon zest and 3 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook 1 head broccoli florets and 1 sliced carrot in boiling salted water, 3 minutes.
3. Drain and toss with the lemon oil, a squeeze of lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
Photograph by Antonis Achilleos