Brunsli - Christmas Cookies Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 150g sugar
- dash salt
- 250g grounded almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 egg whites
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons kirsch
How to make Brunsli - Christmas Cookies
Another always-favourite christmas cookie recipe
- Mix the sugar, salt, almonds, cinnamon, cacao powder and flour in a bowl.
- Add the egg whites.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a pan and add the kirsch at the end.
- Add the chocolate/kirsch mixture to the other ingredients and mix it until it's a dough.
- Set aside for 5-6 hours or over night. (room temperature)
- Roll the cookie dough using a rolling pin 1cm thick.
- Cut out biscuits and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 4 - 6 min. in the middle of the 250°C preheated oven.