Chocolate Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 220g butter
- 150g sugar
- 150g brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 230g dark chocolate
- 270g flour
- 1 teaspoon natron (baking soda)
- 150ml buttermilk
- 2 packs (total 16g) vanille sugar
- 150g butter, smooth
- 100g brown sugar
- 100g cream cheese (Philadelphia), room temperature
- 100ml maple sirup
200g powdered sugar
2 muffin baking tins and 24 paper muffin cups
How to make Chocolate Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
So... this are my first cupcakes! I love cupcakes! There are so many ways to decorate them! Today is valentine's day... so of course I made some "heart"-cupcakes! :-) They're easy to make and you don't need much time! Be creative and make your most beautiful pieces! Enjoy...
This recipe is for 24 cupcakes (big ones)
- Melt the chocolate with some cream. Cool down.
- Stir the butter, both sugar typs and the vanille sugar with your mixer very spumy.
- Add the eggs one after the other and mix it veeeery good.
- Add the chocolate.
- Add the natron-flour mix and the buttermilk rotatory.
- Give the dough to the baking tins (fill for three-fourths.
- Bake in top-/bottom heat oven for 25 min.
- Mix the butter with the sugar well.
- Add the cream cheese and maple sirup.
- Add as much powdered sugar as you want - until the mix has the right consistency to daub the cupcakes with. I putted the frosting for 20 min. to the fridge - after it was perfect.
- Daub the cooled Cupcakes with the frosting.
- Decorate the Cupcakes with some chocolate granules, colored granules, some chocolate cream, caramel cream, cocoa...or whatever you like and have in your kitchen.
- Maybe you have to cool them down a little bit (outside or in the fridge).
- Make a cup of coffee --- and enjoy the Cupcake...bite by bite.