s'mores bucket Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
5 graham crackers
1 package instant chocolate pudding
1 8 oz (230 g) jar marshmallow fluff *
How to make s'mores bucket
[the easier, not as messy, way of enjoying the beloved s'more]
- Crush graham crackers in a plastic sandwich bag until they break into pieces about pea-sized. Avoid over-crushing—you don't want to end up with graham cracker powder. Divide equally into 4-6 small ramekins or small tea cups.
- Make instant chocolate pudding according to the instructions on the box, and divide it equally among the ramekins. Tap ramekins on the counter to help release any air bubbles.
- Place marshmallow fluff into a sandwich bag, and squeeze into one of its corners, and twist the excess bag to form a piping bag. Cut a small bit off the corner of the bag, and pipe marshmallow fluff onto the chocolate pudding. It helps if you start in the center of the cup, and pipe your way outward in a spiral.
- Let sit for about an hour in the fridge to allow marshmallow to settle.
- If you happen to have a cooking torch, “toast” the top of the marshmallow layer. If you don’t have a cooking torch, place all the ramekins on a baking sheet and put under your broiler as close as possible to the top on a high temperature setting with the oven door open until the marshmallow browns.
* if you can’t find marshmallow fluff, place one regular marshmallow on top of each chocolate pudding layer, microwave each ramekin by itself for about 8 seconds or until the marshmallow starts to rapidly expand, then refrigerate. it won’t look quite the same, but it will taste just as good!
grate some chocolate and mix it into the chocolate pudding layer.