Chocolate Mocha Trifle Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Brownies (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 200 mL of whipping cream (30%)
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 package of chocolate pudding.
- 3 tablespoons of coffee granules
- chopped almonds
How to make Chocolate Mocha Trifle
- Add the sugar to the whipping cream and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Combine pudding powder with the coffee granules and cook the pudding according to package directions.(Add pudding with milk and heat until it becomes thick. Some pudding packages may require you to add some sugar.)
- Allow the pudding to cool down and fold in about 1/3 of the whipped cream.
- Layer your trifle cup/bowl with brownies, pudding, chopped almonds, whipped cream.
- Repeat layering until all ingredients are used. End with whipped cream.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and chocolate shavings.
- Chill 1 hour in refrigerator before serving.