Spicy Pork Meat Balls Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
IngredientsFor 4 people:
450 g of pork mince meat
2 green onions finely minced
2 clove of garlic
1/2 teaspoon of hot pepper powder
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1 beaten egg
2 spoons of corn oil
400 g of canned peeled tomatoes
2 spoons of pepper sauce
200 g of cut potatoes
2 spoons of soy sauce
2 teaspoons of coriander powder
How to make Spicy Pork Meat Balls
1) Put the pork mince meat in a capacious bowl. Add green onions, garlic, hot pepper powder, bread crumbs and beaten egg. Mix well.
2) Between the dampen hands make a small ball with the mixture.
3) Warm up the oil in a preheated wok or in a pan. Plunge little by little the balls and fry on a high heat for 5 minutes as long as they will be well-cooked. Take off the meat ball.
4) Add the peeled tomatoes mixed with the pepper sauce, soy sauce and potatoes in the wok and let it boil. Add the meat ball, lower the fire and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5) Scatter the coriander powder and garnish with curl of onion pepper leaf. Serve immediately hot.