Banana Honey Cupcakes Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 75 g lightly salted butter, melted
- 75 g soft brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 small very ripe bananas, mashed
- 125 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicar soda
- 100 g unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp clear honey
How to make Banana Honey Cupcakes
- Grease a 12-hole muffin tray or line with cake cases
- Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one by one
- Blend in mashed bananas
- Fold in sifted flour, baking powder and bicar soda. mix well
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases
- Bake in the oven at 160c until cooked through and golden, about 25-27 minutes.
- Turn out onto a rack to cool.
- Cream butter with sugar and honey until getting the right spreading texture
- Spoon frost onto the cakes.
- Leave to set before decorating with dried banana slices