Parmesan and Olive cupcakes Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 50 g unsalted butter, melted
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 50 g black olive, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 200 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 8 tbsp milk
How to make Parmesan and Olive cupcakes
- Grease a 12-hole muffin tray or line with cake cases
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, baking powder, salt, cheese and olive)
- Whisk together the butter, milk, and egg with a fork.
- Add liquid to the dry, stir until they form a thick paste
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases
- Bake in the oven at 200c until cooked through and golden, about 22 minutes.
- Turn out onto a rack to cool.