Pinakbet 3-Veggie Recipe Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 5 Garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 1 red Onion, cut
- 1 plump Tomato, cut
- 15 Okra, cut diagonally in 2
- 1 long green Eggplant, cut
- 3 small Bitter gourd, seeds scooped out; and flesh, cut
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 3 teaspoon Fish paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
How to make Pinakbet 3-Veggie Recipe
- Saute' the garlic in hot oil.
- Add the tomatoes when the garlic turns golden.
- Season the dish with fish sauce. Crush the tomatoes so that it releases more juice.
- Add the bitter gourd.
- Add the remaining vegetables - eggplants, okra; as well as the onions.
- Add water to cook the vegetables entirely.
- Season the dish with fish paste, fish sauce and pepper.
- Let the dish to simmer under low to medium heat.
- Taste the sauce of the dish. Add sugar if the dish is too bitter for your taste.
- Let it simmer for at least 5 minutes more.
- Adjust the taste with fish sauce and pepper for the last time.
- Turn off the heat.
- Serve when ready.