Pichi Pichi - Cassava (Filipino Recipe) Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 cups grated cassava
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tbsp. teaspoon vanilla or pandan flavoring
- 1 cup grated coconut
How to make Pichi Pichi - Cassava (Filipino Recipe)
Pichi-pichi rolled in grated fresh coconut
1. Mix all the ingredients together, except the grated coconut.
2. Stir well and pour into a microwavable bowl.
3. Microwave for 10-15 minutes (Stir the mixture every 5 minutes)
4. Cool. Cut into serving size pieces.
6. Roll each piece in grated coconut. Serve.