Sichuan Beef On Chilli & Beetroot Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Thin frying steak
- Watercress salad
- Sichuan peppercorns
- Olive oil
- Spring onion
- Fresh chilli
How to make Sichuan Beef On Chilli & Beetroot Salad
Easy this one.
- Place your salad leaf's in a bowl or on a plate.
- Chop the cucumber and add to the salad.
- Season your beef with plenty of ground sichuan pepper and salt. Fry on a super hot griddle pan for about a minute on each side.
- Meanwhile cut the beat root in to thin slices.
- Finely chop your chilli (I used 2 birdseye chili's).
- Mix the chilli and beetroot together and add to the salad.
I made a simple dressing for the salad to make sure it isnt too dry.
- Finely chop the spring onion.
- Put olive oil in a bowl, add the spring onion.
- Season with lime, black pepper & salt.
- Add to the salad.
Whip the steak off the griddle, slice and serve on top of the salad.