Carrot Cake with Lemon Icing Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 1 cup of Wholemeal Flour
- 1 cup of Flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 cups of raw sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of sinnamon
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- 4 eggs beaten
- 3 cups of finely grated carrots
<Lemon Icing> - 125g cream cheese - 50g butter - 2 cups of sifted icing sugar - 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
<Baked coconuts> - 10g sliced coconuts
How to make Carrot Cake with Lemon Icing
- Sift and mix dry ingredients.
- Add oil and stir well.
- Stir in beaten eggs.
- Add carrots and mix thoroughly.
- Grease sides of cake tin and line base with greaseproof paper.
- Bake at 180 degrees C.(350 degrees F.) for 1 hour or until cooked.
- Beat all ingredients for Icing.
- Do icing and decorate with baked coconuts when cake is cold.