Pan-fried herbed salmon Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 salmon
- 1 tsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/3 red onion
- Dash of tabasco
- 1 corn
- Spinach leaves
- 1/2 tomato
How to make Pan-fried herbed salmon
I wanted to make a fresh & healthy dinner so I decided on this pan-fried herbed salmon with avocado salsa, corn-on-the-cob and salad. All up, it only took 10+ mins to cook and maybe another 5-10 mins to put everything together - simple, healthy, and deeeelish!
- Rub coriander, cumin, mustard seeds, salt & pepper on salmon
- Panfry skin-side down for a few mins until crisp, then flip
- Mash avocado with red onion and tabasco, add pepper to taste
- Microwave corn with husk (silks removed) for 5 mins on high. Stand 3 mins.
- Place everything on plate and serve with spinach & sliced tomato.