Prawns, Scallops & Chilli Pasta in a Basil, Tomato, Spinach and Olive Oil sauce Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 tomato, cubed
- 1 long red chilli, chopped
- 10 medium prawns
- 10 scallops
- Basil leaves, torn
- Spinach leaves, torn
- 2 lemon wedges
- Pasta, cooked
How to make Prawns, Scallops & Chilli Pasta in a Basil, Tomato, Spinach and Olive Oil sauce
- Heat garlic in olive oil over medium heat
- Add tomatoes, chilli, prawns scallops. Cook through.
- Add basil and spinach and toss.
- Serve on hot pasta drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, lemon, salt/pepper.